- How to edit age on Tinder?
- Can you change your age on Tinder?
- How do you change your age on Tinder app?
- Why can't I change my age on Tinder?
- How to fix unable to change age on Tinder?
- Changing age on Tinder not working, how to fix it?
- Is there a way to lie about your age on Tinder?
- What happens if you put a fake age?
There are a few ways to change your age on Tinder. You can use the "Change Age" feature in the app, or you can contact Tinder support and ask them to do it for you.If you want to use the "Change Age" feature in the app, open Tinder and go to the main menu (three lines at the top of the screen). Tap on "Settings." Under "General," tap on "Age." Enter your new age and hit OK.If you want to contact Tinder support and have them change your age for you, first make sure that you're logged into your account. Then go to Settings > General > Profile & Status > Date of Birth. Tap on "Edit." Under "Date of Birth," enter your new age and hit OK. If everything goes according to plan, your profile will be updated with your new age within 24 hours.
How to edit age on Tinder?
How to change your age on Tinder?
There are a few ways to do this, depending on what device you're using and what version of the app you have.
If you're using a desktop or laptop:
If you're using a mobile device:
- Open the Tinder app.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner (the ones that say "Profile," "Settings," and "Account").
- Under "Account," click on "Edit Profile."
- In the "Age" field, type in the new age you want to be displayed on Tinder.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- Open the Tinder app.
- Tap on your profile picture at the top of the screen (or swipe left if it's hidden).
- Underneath your name, tap on "Age." This will open up a menu with different age options (ranging from 18-2.
Can you change your age on Tinder?
Yes, you can change your age on Tinder. However, there are a few steps that you need to take in order to do so.
First, open up the Tinder app and sign in. Once you’re logged in, click on the profile icon in the top left corner of the screen and select “Settings” from the menu that pops up.
Next, under “General”, find and click on “Age”. You will now be able to input your current age into this field.
How do you change your age on Tinder app?
There are a few ways to change your age on Tinder.
- Open the Tinder app and sign in.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Under "Settings," tap on "Profile."
- On the "Profile" page, under "Age," tap on the drop-down menu next to your current age and select a new one.
- Once you've selected a new age, hit save changes and close out of Profile settings.
Why can't I change my age on Tinder?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to change your age on Tinder. One possibility is that you're not logged in with the correct account information. You can try logging in using your Facebook or Google account, or resetting your password if you don't have one set up already. If that doesn't work, there may be a limit on how old you can be before the app will let you join.
If changing your age isn't an option for whatever reason, there are other ways to make yourself more visible and attractive to potential matches. Try using a photo that's current and flattering, filling out your profile completely (including interests and hobbies), and adding some interesting tidbits about yourself so people can get to know you better.
How to fix unable to change age on Tinder?
If you are having trouble changing your age on Tinder, there are a few things that you can do. First, make sure that you have the correct information entered into the app. Next, try toggling between different age ranges in order to find one that matches your current age. Finally, if all else fails, contact Tinder support for help.
Changing age on Tinder not working, how to fix it?
If you're having trouble changing your age on Tinder, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. First, make sure that you're using the correct app. If you're using the official Tinder app, logging in with your Facebook account will automatically change your age to match your profile picture. If you're using another app, like Hinge or Bumble, you'll need to manually change your age.
Next, make sure that your profile is up-to-date. Your age should be visible in both your bio and photos, so make sure they're accurate and reflect your current age. Finally, be patient - sometimes problems with online dating apps can take a little bit of time to fix.
Is there a way to lie about your age on Tinder?
There is no one definitive answer to this question, as it depends on the specific Tinder app you are using and your location. However, some methods that may work include:
- Swiping left if you are over the age of 2 This will show that you are not interested in people who are under 2
- Creating a fake profile with an older age than you actually are. This can help disguise your true age and make it more difficult for potential matches to find out your real age.
- Using a proxy or VPN service to change your IP address so that other users cannot track down your actual age from your online profile or photos.
What happens if you put a fake age?
If you put a fake age on your Tinder profile, the app will automatically suggest people who are a few years older or younger than you. This can be fun if you're looking for someone in your age group, but it can also be frustrating if you're looking for someone closer to your own age. If you want to change the age on your profile, there are a few ways to do it.
- Open the Tinder app and go to the main screen. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen (it looks like an envelope).
- On the next screen, tap on Profile Info.
- Under Age, tap on either 18 or 25 (depending on which version of Tinder you're using).
- Enter your new age into this field and then hit Save Changes.